California Lawmaker Tests Positive After "Mask to mask" exposure to COVID-19"

[Note: You can follow NoMask.info on twitter here.]


California State Assemblymember Autumn Burke, who represents District 62 in Los Angeles, has tested positive for COVID-19.

On Monday July 6, at 11:26am, Burke tweeted "On July 3rd I received a call from the Assembly Human Resources Department that I had a "mask to mask" exposure to COVID-19 on June 26th. I was tested on the morning of July 4th and received my results in the evening that I had tested positive for the coronavirus. Currently, my daughter and I have no symptoms, but will be remaining in quarantine until released by a doctor. Thank you to everyone who has reached out with well wishes. We are fine, but it is of the utmost importance that everyone stay safe, be healthy & remain vigilant."

She is the daughter of former U.S. Congresswoman and Los Angeles politician Yvonne Brathwaite Burke. Her website is AutumnRBurke.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NoMask.info Archive Index Page

Lawyers Offer To Represent Those Arrested Or Cited For Not Wearing Face Mask

Sheriff Calls Gov. Inslee An "Idiot," Declares "No crisis should ever violate a citizen’s liberty or God-given rights"