Trump on Masks: "I gave them the option that they can wear it or not, We can wear it or not."


Share this:

[Note: You can follow NoMask.info on twitter here.]


Trump gestures for a female reporter to remove her mask and when she doesn't, he tells her "excuse me you're going to have to remove it, you can't hear through your mm..." and he stops before finishing the work "mask."

...

The female reporter continues, "Mr. President, can you please clarify, why are some of you wearing a mask and some of you not wearing a mask?" (I like this reporter, she asks good direct questions.)

Trump replies "We've all been tested, I've been tested, We've all been tested, and we're quite a distance away and we're outdoors, so I told them, I gave them the option that they can wear it or not, so you can blame it on me, but I gave them the option. We can wear it or not."

So there you have it folks. President Trump said on the record that the vaccine is only "for everyone that wants to get it", and he leaves the mask-wearing up to each individual.


Watch the clip here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NoMask.info Archive Index Page

Lawyers Offer To Represent Those Arrested Or Cited For Not Wearing Face Mask

Sheriff Calls Gov. Inslee An "Idiot," Declares "No crisis should ever violate a citizen’s liberty or God-given rights"